Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
For whatever reason the video doesn't seem to want to play for me so my first question may have been answered in the video but I couldn't see it.

So, is the Road King yours, too?

And, if so, (this is to test your Kawasaki loyalty!!!) WHICH BIKE DID YOU PICK UP FIRST????

·
Registered
299 Posts
I always park my vulcan inside during the winter.
Not because of the wind but because my "outside" parking spot is on a small dirt path next to a street lamp.. Because you know.. Dont wanna my vulcan to get stuck in the wet mud

I also remember one of my friends left their ninja250 outside during high winds
It just fell during the night.. Needless to say some fairing and the tiny wind screen broke

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Looks like the Vulcan S engine guard didn’t do much...it bypassed the guard and rolled on its side; what saved the day was the mud!

The road king only tilted 50° over on it’s engine guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For whatever reason the video doesn't seem to want to play for me so my first question may have been answered in the video but I couldn't see it.

So, is the Road King yours, too?

And, if so, (this is to test your Kawasaki loyalty!!!) WHICH BIKE DID YOU PICK UP FIRST????
The Road King belongs to the housemate.

Picked up the Road King first - only reason was to make room so we could stand up the Vulcan S. :)

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
luckily mine rode the storm out snug in the garage. This morning when I went to start her up she said....thank you.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
?

The engine guard saved the day IMO.

Compared to the Harley though; I had previously dropped my VulcanS on its right side when I had it(was moving it around in the garage. I didn’t have any guard on it; the only damage was to the right bar end, and my leg. The tank came nowhere near contacting the garage floor. The R&G guard did not prevent it from flipping on its side completely; whereas the Harley Guard which was better engineered kept the bike off its side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts