Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a replacement/done a mod to the storage cases on the fairing of a 1700 (Voyager in this case). Can't seem to put more than a dollar bill and a Snickers bar in there. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and there is no way to close the door with it in there.

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Has anyone found a replacement/done a mod to the storage cases on the fairing of a 1700 (Voyager in this case). Can't seem to put more than a dollar bill and a Snickers bar in there. I have an iPhone 6s Plus and there is no way to close the door with it in there.

Thanks
Yeah, that is certainly an area in which the Vaquero is lacking. I have an iPhone 6s and it barely fits in there with my wallet right next to it.

I've always thought it would be nice to have some sort of pocket or space on the inside of the fairing next to the forks where things can be slipped into and secured. I've seen some people put the Harley windshield bags on their Vulcan/Vaquero but I don't want anything up there to impede my vision. For now, I just dump all other stuff in the saddle bags.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts