Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt find a spot for stolen bike notices, so i'll put it here.

If you are in Ohio, please be on the lookout for anyone trying to sell a Harley Davidson Night train (07 I believe), or parts for one. Harley didnt make them too long so it's not like they are everywhere.

My friends bike was stolen from his condo's garage in Cleveland. Surveillance cameras showed three guys break into the garage, throw the bike in the back of a truck and take off. It was obvious they've done it before. This just happened two days ago.

Unfortunately, he didnt have comprehensive ins. at the time, so he basically just has to take the loss unless they can find them or it, and try to sue them for something they probably dont have. He thought other insurance covered it but is kicking himself now.

If you see any adds on craigslist in Ohio, or anyone talking about night train parts etc. Please send me a message. I cannot even imagine how he feels right now. He loved that bike.

Thanks guys, in advance.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I know of a case here where someone had some tools stolen.......put a "want to buy" ad on CL and the dummies who stole the stuff answered his ad.

It might be worth a try to put some ads on CL in the general Ohio area?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know of a case here where someone had some tools stolen.......put a "want to buy" ad on CL and the dummies who stole the stuff answered his ad.
Thanks, we were thinking of putting an add saying stolen, but you are right, an add wanting to buy would be better. We'll do that on CL and cycletrader.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
155 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts