Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would put out feelers to see if anyone is interested in purchasing absolutely like new bags off my V2K. Will be replacing with Beetle Bags from Corbin in the next 3 weeks. The bags are being made this week. These bags have no scuffs or marks of any kind. Brackets and hardware will be included. Bags alone without hardware $800 new. Will sell for $400 plus shipping. Bags are of excellent quality with rigid internal frame. These are off of 2009 V2K Classic LT bought new 1 year ago.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thought I would put out feelers to see if anyone is interested in purchasing absolutely like new bags off my V2K. Will be replacing with Beetle Bags from Corbin in the next 3 weeks. The bags are being made this week. These bags have no scuffs or marks of any kind. Brackets and hardware will be included. Bags alone without hardware $800 new. Will sell for $400 plus shipping. Bags are of excellent quality with rigid internal frame. These are off of 2009 V2K Classic LT bought new 1 year ago.
what color?shipping?

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Black Leather, Studded. Just look at any picture of 2009 Vulcan 200 Classic LT. Shipping is estimated to NY at between $30 and $50. We can just say $30 and I'll make up the difference. UPS Ground

1 - 3 of 3 Posts