Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently replaced my stock mirrors with some aftermarket ones so now I have the stock ones for sale no scratches as the bike is almost bran new. They come off of a 2010 VN900. If interested make me an offer!! Also I have the stock pipes for sale (chrome) also in mint condition if interested in that make me an offer!!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
make an offer or gtfo
We pretty much have a good group of people on this board who are really helpful and follow the board protocol. I guess there will always be a percentage that think they are immune to the rules and will get belligerent when it's brought to their attention. "Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both wind up muddy and the pig likes it"

·
Registered
78 Posts
We pretty much have a good group of people on this board who are really helpful and follow the board protocol. I guess there will always be a percentage that think they are immune to the rules and will get belligerent when it's brought to their attention. "Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both wind up muddy and the pig likes it"
To stupid to realize how ignorant he is !!!

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's the matter u scared to get a little muddy

·
Registered
851 Posts
I listed some cobra floorboards on the 900 forums less than a week age and I never got any slack for it, but if I did I guess I would've went a little on the offensive side but not as harsh as bosshog. What better place to sell a part off your 900 than on the 900 forums, I havn't seen any rules that says you can't. I've been coming here for almost three yrs, and I respect and value everyones opinions. People on this forum has the rep. for being helpfull and supportive not for busting someones balls for what their trying to accomplish. I guess what I'm to say is you guys need to play nice and get along.
Ride safe!!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I listed some cobra floorboards on the 900 forums less than a week age and I never got any slack for it, but if I did I guess I would've went a little on the offensive side but not as harsh as bosshog. What better place to sell a part off your 900 than on the 900 forums, I havn't seen any rules that says you can't. I've been coming here for almost three yrs, and I respect and value everyones opinions. People on this forum has the rep. for being helpfull and supportive not for busting someones balls for what their trying to accomplish. I guess what I'm to say is you guys need to play nice and get along.
Ride safe!!!
i agree , there should be a for sale section by bike model, i dont wanna have to go through parts for sport bikes and every other model if im looking for parts for a V2K. I think it would streamline the buying and selling aspect of the forum if they did it that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts