your link doesn't work...

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I get this error...

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
ok, so I tried again, this time in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, and it worked. So the problem is with Firefox coding.

Also, are the stock bars really 7" tall?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, so I tried again, this time in Internet Explorer instead of Firefox, and it worked. So the problem is with Firefox coding.

Also, are the stock bars really 7" tall?
You mean for the classic? It could be. Funny, i have a custom and that info is missing and has been replaced by "drag bar"....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered the handlebar and risers. Should be here by next weekend. Then the dealer will set it up on the bike and make measurements for the cables which will arrive the weekend after that. And then truly after that, my riding position must be much better !

Which means in two weeks my original drag bar and cables will be available for sale. Let me know if anyone needs em.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys i tried some bars and still didnt give me much pull back. If i had pullback, then something else was wrong with it like swooping down or the angle of the handles. After two weeks of trial and error, i gave up finding the perfect handlebar. I dont want to spend 500 bucks and the time on something that gives me more pullback but alters the handling of the bike or the angle of the handles.

Hence i have decided to put it to rest for a while and instead put the money on a Willie and Max hard mount saddlebags. They are leather and are shaped just like the Kawasaki Fire and Steel bags, which are shaped perfectly for my custom. Just have to put them on this weekend. Drilling holes on them scares me as i dont want to do it wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts