Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone know of a good Motorcycles Fairing stereo system for the Vulcan classic? I was searching the internet for a system but just about everything comes up for Harley Davidson as if it's the only bike around. I know the 1700 Voyager comes with one does anyone know if it would fit on the Vulcan classic? I haven't been to a dealership as of yet to check out if they have something. I have seen various speaker systems that mount to the handle bars but that's not the look I want.
Thanks
Thomas

·
Registered
976 Posts
I used to have a link to a 250 watt system that had handlebar speakers and an amp that you stuck under your tank. Can't find the link right now but the dang thing only cost 150 bucks. It might be on Biker Highways page if you google there and look for handlbar speakers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do a google search for shark audio. They sell a complete line of audio systems for bikes. I just put one on my bike last week and it sounds good for the money.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I added the PYLE PLMCA60 to my bike last year, 300 watts. You can hear the music no problem at highway speed. The speakers mount on the handle bar. You can get them from $115 to $130 depending on the retailer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts