Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
So I took a test ride on a 2002 Vulcan and the handling felt off. The bike would pull me, right mostly, at low speeds. Didn't feel stable. Might just be I'm not used to the steering but I have a C90T and no issues like that. Any thoughts? I checked front psi and it was at 28. Upped it to 32 but still no better. Maybe takes getting used too?

Any thought on the matter would be great since I really like the bike but need to feel 100% solid on it.

Thank you.
-David

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He says no. Never dropped either.
I also checked the tire to see if it was maybe cupped from sitting but it looked good.
He did say he kind of knew what I was talking about but that maybe he wasn't bothered by it because he was stronger. He didn't mean that in an insulting way at all. He's got like 5in on me height wise. So he IS stronger then me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My bike pulls a bit to the right, but only when I let go of the handle bars...which arguably isn't a good idea anyway, so maybe being discouraged by the drift is a blessing in disguise. It seems significantly worse if I have the removable windshield installed.

Does this bike have a windshield installed? Maybe it's not perfectly level/straight causing heavier drag on one side?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES!!!! It does have a windshield. Good call. I'll check with him on it and see what he says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts