Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gf are watching the news and just saw that the toyota camry was the most american car currently made, i jokingly said the vulcan is "murican" too which anmoyed her for some reason, my question is " am i right? wasnt the v2k made in minesotta?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Gf are watching the news and just saw that the toyota camry was the most american car currently made, i jokingly said the vulcan is "murican" too which anmoyed her for some reason, my question is " am i right? wasnt the v2k made in minesotta?
it would depend on where you draw the state boundary lines? on somebodys map it extends to include the pacific rim isles currently under the control of the japanese govmint.. but hey, whos quibbling 'bout minor details like taxes and armies? its about as Minneh' sota as they gitt, eh?

so its either the druggs or mixing drugs with Victory mofosikles are made in Minneh'sota rite next to Polaris snow buggies n wet bikes.. yes, they did open shop in "I oh way" under the ruse "injun". that's to thro off the feds this canukian company is unner mining US tax dollars subsidized hardley ableson... er I mean Amtrak.. nott!

·
Registered
894 Posts
If the first alphanumeric in your VIN is a "1" it was made in the USA . . . If its a "J" it was made in Japan

My Voyager was made in Japan, my Honda Sabre was American made

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it would depend on where you draw the state boundary lines? on somebodys map it extends to include the pacific rim isles currently under the control of the japanese govmint.. but hey, whos quibbling 'bout minor details like taxes and armies? its about as Minneh' sota as they gitt, eh?

so its either the druggs or mixing drugs with Victory mofosikles are made in Minneh'sota rite next to Polaris snow buggies n wet bikes.. yes, they did open shop in "I oh way" under the ruse "injun". that's to thro off the feds this canukian company is unner mining US tax dollars subsidized hardley ableson... er I mean Amtrak.. nott!
Poncho, you make this forum interesting, lol. Didnt they have a factory that produced bikes for the U.S market at some point?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts