Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
This is the Jack I use for your info.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OCHCIW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

I made a slight and extremely easy modification to the Jack so it's a perfect fit and balance for the 900. If you go this route PM me and I'll be happy to share some pics to put you on track.
I use this style jack to raise and position the bike, then I lower it onto 2 short 4x8s. This keeps the bike upright, stable and relieves most of the weight from the suspension.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Yes, don't know why they have not got a friggin centerstand,....geez....tons of like 10 minutes with some lengths of two by fours that make a perfect homemade stand on you tube...just search our model and "home made stand"

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Yes, don't know why they have not got a friggin centerstand,....geez....tons of like 10 minutes with some lengths of two by fours that make a perfect homemade stand on you tube...just search our model and "home made stand"
Oh sorry....just reread and it was the first response...heh....my wife says I should pay more attention......

21 - 23 of 23 Posts