Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm looking to trade my spoke rims for some different ones off my Vulcan 900. They were just recently powder coated and have new white walls on them. The only bad thing with this is that i had a rear fender malfunction and it rubbed one of the white wall sides down. But if you want to get some super clean spokes and new rubber I'll trade. Id like to get back toward the Custom type. But if you have other ones I'm open to anything. The rear tire is a 180/70-15 and front is a 150/80-16. I dont need rubber. Mainly just rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
will buy front wheel

Hi, I'm looking to trade my spoke rims for some different ones off my Vulcan 900. They were just recently powder coated and have new white walls on them. The only bad thing with this is that i had a rear fender malfunction and it rubbed one of the white wall sides down. But if you want to get some super clean spokes and new rubber I'll trade. Id like to get back toward the Custom type. But if you have other ones I'm open to anything. The rear tire is a 180/70-15 and front is a 150/80-16. I dont need rubber. Mainly just rims.
If you decide to sell I would buy the spoke rims, need to replace damaged wheels on my '09 VN900LT Frank D 631-433-9205 N.Y.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts