Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Space between saddle bags and frame

2078 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Superdave54
I'm pretty sure I saw a thread on here that mentioned a product that fills in the large space between the saddle bags and the frame for the Voyager. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Hmmm, haven't heard of that one.
This was just a piece of plastic or maybe fiberglass that was attached between the saddlebags and the frame. Maybe I'm dreaming. It's not a big deal but I'd probably be interested.
You might could get the Vaquero trim piece and alter it to work with our saddlebags.

I extended my rear turn signals and I think it looks better from the back as well as more functional.

There is a photo in my garage. http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/dto_garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=1357
The Gap

I'm not sure if you are referring to the small gap between the chromed plastic trip piece and the bag on a stock Voyager, or if you have removed your trunk and trim, and now your bag frame is exposed. If it is the latter, like I had on mine, here are the trim pieces I made:

I used the trunk wiring to install the LED strip lights you see. You can also see that I mounted the antenna on the right hand trim piece so I'd miss it when I threw my leg over the seat.
See less See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.