Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Vulcan owner (2009 900 LT). I live just 15 minutes from Sturgis so I hope to get a ride together for any South Dakota Vulcan Riders that decide to come to Sturgis this summer. Please post if you are going to be in the Black Hills any time this summer and/or if you live in the area. I am hoping to hear from at least of couple of the forum readers.

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
I am a new Vulcan owner (2009 900 LT). I live just 15 minutes from Sturgis so I hope to get a ride together for any South Dakota Vulcan Riders that decide to come to Sturgis this summer. Please post if you are going to be in the Black Hills any time this summer and/or if you live in the area. I am hoping to hear from at least of couple of the forum readers.
Thanks I have not decided on Sturgis yet. If I do come I will certainly contact you.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like a twin to my 'new' bike.....just got it a month ago, but just haven't had good weather for riding. I finally did a quick 50 mile ride this evening and am hoping for more days just like today!

I wouldn't mind a ride to Sturgis, as I have a buddy with a 900 Classic in Belle Fourche, but it won't be during the rally. I hate crowds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought a Vulcan S two months ago - its been about thirty years since my last bike (damn do I feel old saying that).:wink2:

I need to burn up a weeks vacation so I took off the week of July 4th. I live just west of Milwaukee,Wi and figured I would head west
on US18 and see how far I would get. hopefully get to Sturis and maybe beyond. I'll see how it goes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts