Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
south coast mass.

hi there, south coast mass meaning RI area attleboro area ?? anyway I'm from attleboro,ma.south as one can get in mass love to ride just many times by myself name is tommyj i own a vulcan limited 2000 with alittle custom work into it.Maybe we can do a ride .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet

I live in Taunton.. Not to far at all. As a matter of a fact I frequent some places in norton right down the street from Attleboro. Deff would be cool to meet up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, actually yea.. Wendell's and across the street there's a bar called sports way cafe, now it's called tavern 33 I think. But I'm in that area quite a bit!

·
Registered
455 Posts
A lot of us are at Wendall's quite a bit. Great taste, but damn tiny wings.....

Boneyard is very good. Alfredo's up near Comcast. Cat Man in Mansfield is a great bang for the buck. Chickie Flynn's next to Bass Pro huge portions for the $.

Another nice ride, and nice people is over to the Pot Belly Pub.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm located in Taunton. Would be nice to ride with some new people. Spring is right around the corner ! Let me know if anyone wants to ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm over in Berkshire County near Pittsfield on the western border.

Looking for people to join for Spring, Summer riding. A local friend wants to plan a tri-state or quad state run.

NY, MA, VT or CT,NY,MA,VT depending on the time and planning.

I have been known to drive a long way for hot wings though! Where is this Wendells that you speak of :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
good weather finally here?

I'm located in Bridgewater (not too far Vulcan1500). Always looking for people to ride with. (It's been a very long winter!).

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was at Wendalls last night. Still damn tiny wings....

Going to Boneyard Monday !

·
Registered
492 Posts
You guts in the Taunton and Attleboro area are right whet I grew up. I was raised in Norton. Spent many, many hours riding in the area.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
53 Posts
cruiseing mass.

just went threw Norton for a cruise, roads need work for sure. I've been to Wendell's and have also been to the boneyard I like boneyard better they have wings for .30 on Mondays and boneless wings on Tuesdays for the same price (eat cheap).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts