Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Upstate South Carolina

Spartanburg County, Moore S.C. Born and raised in Burlington N.C.
Dorman Cavaliers
UNC Tarheels
Washington Redskins

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, rrj, I have friends from the spartanburg area. Was up this past week end to ride but got a little cool for this old man. We try to get up that way about once a month when the weather is good. I won't be back untile spring. When I head that way again I'll give you a shout.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds Great

Hey, rrj, I have friends from the spartanburg area. Was up this past week end to ride but got a little cool for this old man. We try to get up that way about once a month when the weather is good. I won't be back untile spring. When I head that way again I'll give you a shout.
Email me at [email protected] looks like we are going to have some nice riding weather till about thanksgiving. Highs about 70, lows about 50 next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
riding in the upstate

rrj, I belong to a group of bikers on "Bikers-Index.com" called South carolina. You might check them out and see the membership. Most are from the up state. Greer, Spartinburg, Greenville, Taylors, Travelers Rest, ect. You might know some of them. They ride all the time, but I can only make it about once a month up that way.
Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
56 Posts
rrj, I belong to a group of bikers on "Bikers-Index.com" called South carolina. You might check them out and see the membership. Most are from the up state. Greer, Spartinburg, Greenville, Taylors, Travelers Rest, ect. You might know some of them. They ride all the time, but I can only make it about once a month up that way.
Let me know what you think.
Will do that.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Netterville, next time you ride to Spartanburg let me know and I might can go with you. I was actually born there and go "the back way" from Florence, avoiding the Interstate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts