Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listening to music while I ride has only been a thing for the past few years. When I had my R1100RT, the most appropriate background music was classical (German composers, obv). The CB500F was industrial, trance, and EDM. Now, with the Vulcan, I find myself listening mostly to Tom Waits.

Those of you who ride with tunes: what do y'all listen to?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Its mostly rock and classic rock for me on the Voyager. On the 800, its the hotrod rumble of stock pipes missing a baffle from each.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Coinneach...? MN-Rider would kick me off this site if I posted my list..

...It'd blow up the server. :serious:

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
My iPod has around 2200 songs so I keep it mixed up with rock and country. But never any rap.

·
Premium Member, BOTM Winner, June 2016
639 Posts
Heavy metal all the way \m/ I have the Parkway Drive/LoG/Soulfly station dialed in and run it through my helmet. Kinda sucks when they slip in something new and I have no idea who it was :p

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have playlists that are not limited to one genre. My riding/driving might include The Bug by Dire Straits, Sideways by Dierks Bentley, Birdland by Weather Report or maybe Take It Easy by The Eagles.

I like variety, that's why I can't listen to radio stations, internet or otherwise, for very long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts