Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i own a 2006 classic with 14000 miles give or take a few purchased new so every mile has been mine but the problem is somewhere around 8000 miles riding easy one day there was a vibration that decided to grace the bikes presents. i can feel it in the floor boards the handle bars and through out the rest of the bike. vibration comes in about 2700 rpms and stays right to the rev limiter. if i disengage the clutch at road speed the vibration goes away. if i hold the engine at the same rpms when i disengage the clutch there is still no vibration? every once in awhile more often than not as i go through town between 25-30 mph if i just rest my hand on the clutch lever not enough to disengage but slight pressure i can feel the lever pulsate in and out like something is outta round any ideas?

·
Registered
711 Posts
This is a very common issue after replacing the rear wheel leaving the belt to tight. If you have changed the wheel yourself then just loose it up a bit, if a dealer then good luck having them redo it. Usually they will give you the "oh that's normal in cruisers"...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts