Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I scratched the $!#% out of my front fender last night in the garage!!! It's to the metal. I was wondering if someone could give me a measurement of how much from the front edge of the fender going toward the forks the tip covers I'm guessing 3/8 to 5/8 of an inch?? Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm still sick about it. I just can't swing painting the fender right now many thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it does thanks a bunch !!! I been wanting a guard too I think the two together will mask it just fine..

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I would get some touch up paint and primer to make sure it doesn't rust. Then add the chrome to the fender. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Glenn54, I had that thought as well.... I have a buddy that does hydro dipping. I even thought about doing something with that ??

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Yes sir. I think that would look great. I'm not sure if the paint ding would have to be touched up first or not but your buddy would know. If you go this route, be sure to post before and after pics. I'm interested in seeing it.

Thanks Glenn54, I had that thought as well.... I have a buddy that does hydro dipping. I even thought about doing something with that ??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do. I have a lot of other things going on with the bike (modifications) as well. I started a thread. I will post pics in both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts