Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures I took last night. I hope all enjoy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
U B PIMPIN!!

Ebonics aside, looks good Jeff. Green is my favorite color and that's a good lookin skoot!

FO SHO!!

RACNRAY

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Nice, shame you parked over a manhole though!!!
Why is that a shame?? That is where he stuffs the carcasses of the Harley's he dusts off on a nite's ride, then pulls over the cover lookin all innocent.

Who me ocifer? Just because I ride a Vaquero doesn't mean there are dead Harley's in the ground under me, ya know!!

LOL

RACNRAY

·
Registered
894 Posts
The green glow of the manhole cover makes me think there TMNT's down there - Raphael? Michangelo? Donatelo? . . . I think we found their hiding place!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ray for the complement and the defense. I don't know what your talking about with the missing Harley people and bikes. :eek: I will say the area is quite now.
If I get a chance I'll take some pictures of the other colors as well. I won't park over a manhole this time. Don't want to upset the natives here....lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looks real nice.............they sell a two channel wireless remote on Ebay that you can use to control your lights..........I ordered one myself. You can control the lights from 100 yards away and make them fade, flash, toggle back and forth or run separate......I'm doing mines red in the rear area and amber near the front...I live in California so the cops would be hot on any other colors................your is nice, I wish I could do blue.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Bike looks great, you always seem to stay a couple of step ahead of me tho. I wanted to add lights and a amp to the stereo over this winter but its been way to cold to do anything to the bike here in IL.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks real nice.............they sell a two channel wireless remote on Ebay that you can use to control your lights..........I ordered one myself. You can control the lights from 100 yards away and make them fade, flash, toggle back and forth or run separate......I'm doing mines red in the rear area and amber near the front...I live in California so the cops would be hot on any other colors................your is nice, I wish I could do blue.
I bought the kit from Joe Florida Lights. I have a remote for the lights. I was just to lazy to make a video...lol Thanks for the compliment.

Man that green is really nice!!! Love what you did with the bike also good job!
Thanks. :cool:

Bike looks great, you always seem to stay a couple of step ahead of me tho. I wanted to add lights and a amp to the stereo over this winter but its been way to cold to do anything to the bike here in IL.
I'm trying to keep up with the joneses. Haha I still need to add a few lights to fill in the rest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts