Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I guess I am getting old or my standards are to high, fake Juggs, stretch marks(if you look close in a few pics) and so little pigment you can see the veins in her legs and funky knees. Is it wrong that I am more interested in the bike? Granted most wouldn't call my wife gorgeous but I guess I'm spoiled.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I guess I am getting old or my standards are to high, fake Juggs, stretch marks(if you look close in a few pics) and so little pigment you can see the veins in her legs and funky knees. Is it wrong that I am more interested in the bike? Granted most wouldn't call my wife gorgeous but I guess I'm spoiled.
bahahhaaa

I'll keep my wife of 18 years as well. Nothing to see here folks... move a long move a long... LOL:D

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm with these guys, I'll keep my wife of 25yrs as of this coming monday. I got alot more miles on her than my bike, and it's a 09 LT with 34000 miles. All I see in the those pictures is another man problem. lol!

·
Registered
450 Posts
At least this photographer didn't photoshop the model to 'fix' all those things. Gotta commend him/her on that at least.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts