Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few items for sale from my '09 900 Custom.

1. Cobra FI200R......Sold
(This is the plug and play version)

2. Scootworks Front pulley.....SOLD (Has very minor pitting on teeth. Never made noise like the older version. I believe this is the new updated tooth design version.)

3. Clear Alternatives Integrated Tail Light.
Part Number CLT-0054 with clear lens.....SOLD
(Comes with LED Board, Lens, LED Board Screws, and "piss poor" manufacturer instructions, lol. I can help with installation if needed, but it's pretty easy.)

4. Saddlemen Solo Gel Seat....SOLD
These items have been on the bike for about 4 months, but I've decided to sell the bike.

Local pickup available...I live in the Dallas, TX area, or I can ship for a few bucks extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have a few items for sale from my '09 900 Custom.

4. Saddlemen Solo Gel Seat....$140.00

QUOTE]

how much for shipping to 11419 Queens NY... very interested in the seat... how used is it?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atineo...I would do $155 for the seat, shipped to you. It's only been on the bike for about 1000 miles, and about 4 months

·
Banned
228 Posts
How long have you had the pulley? and if the seat is still available, can you give me your opinion on the comfort and how it changes the riding position from the stock seat. thanks

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long have you had the pulley? and if the seat is still available, can you give me your opinion on the comfort and how it changes the riding position from the stock seat. thanks
I've had the pulley on for about 1000 miles/4 months. The seat is firmer than stock, but for some reason gives longer ride comfort. It's narrower to the frame so it looks better IMO. It also lets you sit a little lower, sort of "in" the bike instead of on top of it, which lowers the center of gravity for the better. I believe it moves you forward about an inch from stock.

·
Registered
167 Posts
is your integrated tail light..you mean..it has the stop light and the turn signals correct? if so...ill take it for $50 shipped...still in working order i assume?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is your integrated tail light..you mean..it has the stop light and the turn signals correct? if so...ill take it for $50 shipped...still in working order i assume?
It does have the tail/brake/turn signals all in one unit. Works perfectly. I'll even throw in an electronic flasher I bought seperately. Without it, the turn signals will flash fast due to the drop in load from converting to LED's. Can you throw in $5 to cover shipping.....$55.00 ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts