Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife a new car which she much deserved,so sold the vulcan.I really like my 9.Vulcan makes the only jap v twin I would want.I like victory bikes,dont care for harley lack of dependability, but who cares.I am now bikeless.I am feeling the pain already.I do know if I buy a vulcan someday it would be 900 lt.My custom wasnt cool for my wife to ride with me on.So, see ya'll around.Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
A sad day in deed. But you have to keep Momma happy. Good luck in your new life, no doubt there will be perks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Double

It seems Harley D is improving their quality. I ride with some HD owners and they don't have any trouble with dependability. Willie has made a big difference since he got control back from AMF. Victory's are a good size for those of us who don't want a big bike, but the fuel tank is small.....happy trails...

·
Registered
847 Posts
double

Got side tracked there, sorry...It's the price I can cope with. A friend of mine just paid or is paying, I don't know which, $38,000 for a new Harley...I could never do that...

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Happy wife .... happy life.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Happy wife .... happy life.
Absolutely agree.... And understand selling a bike for priorities. Sold my '79 Suzuki GS 750 (my baby in '83) to pay the hospital for our new baby (our first child). The love to ride motorcycles never leaves you, and after the kids grew up I was able to get back into riding again.... You'll be back....

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I figured a hundred bucks a month to the credit union until I got the bike paid off was doable. I've waited and sacrificed for a long time and it has been well worth it. I just can't get enough of my 900. I just got back from a 4 hour ride to nowhere and enjoyed every minute.

It's important to take care of our priorities yet plan for that time when we can have fun.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Sold my Suzuki Cavalcade 1400 when I turned 55, sold my business and changed careers. However, at 63 bought a 2012 Classic SE. If you live long enough you'll probably buy another.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts