Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm no longer a member of the kawi family. I sold my custom to a guy last weekend, because I bought a 2011 victory Vegas 8 ball a few weeks ago. As much as I wanted to keep it, and have 2 bikes, I just couldn't do it financially. Plus I was afraid the Vulcan would never get ridden again! I'm still gonna visit here...maybe I can offer help or advise, as I picked up a lot of knowledge of the 900 and many accessories. I want to thank everyone that offered advise to me, this is an awesome forum.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Congrats on your new ride :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Congrats on the new bike... Victory is where I'll be looking when it is time for me to upgrade.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would definitely recommend victory. Lots of power, smooth as butter up to 95 w/the 6 speed (maybe higher, haven't gone over that yet). No valve adjustments ever. Only maintenance is oil changes basically. I love it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
And your 200th post was a fairwell. Enjoy your new ride, keep us posted on the Victory and tell the person you sold the 900 to about the forum. too muck knowledge here to be without. Ride Easy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great choice....congrats. I'm switching to Victory for 2012 riding season. Dropped into
local dealer a couple of weeks ago. Victory Cross Country is my choice.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That is one sweet ride,Victorys are very good motorcycles,I would prefer a victory over an H-D any day of the week.But when the time comes to make that buy,My 900 is stayin with me.Congrats on your new ride.

·
Registered
658 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts