Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, Granddaughter is ticked off at me for selling my bike. Finally closed on one of two Harley Heritage Softail in Custom deep purple left on the market.

Just wanted to say good-bye and thanks for the good times!!

P.S. check the classifieds for parts.

Thanks and good-bye
Ron

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Congrats Ron, hope u enjoy the new machine!

Post some pics if you have the time.....and tell us your opinion on the new skoot also. Would love to hear your impressions of the Heritage Classic, as it's one of my fave bikes.
Ride safe and regards,

SH

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats Ron, hope u enjoy the new machine!

Post some pics if you have the time.....and tell us your opinion on the new skoot also. Would love to hear your impressions of the Heritage Classic, as it's one of my fave bikes.
Ride safe and regards,

SH
Thanks and will do.
Funny thing is I've been riding for 44 years and have never owned a Harley or even drove one for that matter. Have not even test drove one. My new Heritage will be the first ride on any Harley. Should be here the 29th. Plan on putting a few miles on it and then heading for Sturgis. Taking the round about way back so should have a couple thousand miles on it by the time I get home.

Interested and excited with the challenge on a maiden voyage. :D

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Enjoy!

Don't be a stranger around here!

R

·
0 Posts
Just have never had a Harley. It's on my bucket list.;)
I'm glad I got that out of my system early in life. My third two wheeler was a Harley Davidson 350 Sprint. What a piece of crap. Only lasted 3 months if that. I was 14 at the time. Swore I'd never own another Harley and haven't. Of course that was forty one years ago and I'm sure they have changed some since then. My bucket list doesn't include motorcycles. I have those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts