Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you keep yourself entertained during the winter months? I read this forum, search Amazon for bike accessories I want to buy & plan out new trips for spring!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I drink less beer and more whiskey, that's for sure! LOL! I spend time with my grandkids (the second one came a few weeks ago!), travel, work, and plan for the partiesthat go on dduring riding season!

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Ride.....why do y'all stop ridin'?

Sorry, just noticed y'all are all from up north.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
72 degrees today and sunny. Been riding.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Motorcycle ride a couple of days last week, bicycle ride yesterday. Unseasonably warm winter, but I'm not complaining. We'll pay for it next summer when all the streams dry up.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I keep riding... it doesn't snow here... just gets a little cool.

:)

·
BOTM Winner, February 2015
83 Posts
I have both hands up with a Bird in each for you!:D
lol. I hear ya Inkydoggy. I'm in Nova Scotia and there is snow everywhere and about -17 Celcius without the the windchill. Been wishing I could ride. REALLY jealous of our Southern brothers....and sisters

·
Registered
357 Posts
The only time I am jealous of my southern friends is in the winter. Right now we have 8+ inches of snow on the ground. Haven't been able to ride the bike in over a month due to snow and ice.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I learn some new songs & buy some gear for guitar & bike.

JJ

·
Registered
245 Posts
Catching up on my back issues of Motorcycle Consumer News and ordering tools and accessories. Hope spring gets here before I go broke!

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,919 Posts
Snow.. Snow..

yes.. i know that stuff! I saw it on the discovery channel once!!

it was some documentary about the follies of being a Yankee.

·
Registered
297 Posts
11 inches snow yesterday, leaving for 30th wedding anniversary trip to Jamaica Wednesday morning

I hate winter...bike been under cover since late November

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Run the snowblower, at least it has a engine and I get to spend time outside while blowing snow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What everbody else said from up north. Plus lithium, zoloft and pack on the winter fat.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts