Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My daughter rides her bike everywhere, every day and frankly doesn't want me riding her bike because she 'has the mirrors set just right' and 'You have your own bike'

Yeah, well she took my car today, so I grabbed the spare key and took her ride for a spin. Man this is a fun bike to ride. Nimble, light and easy to get up and go (especially compared to my 900). Not 100% convinced on the sound it makes, but who cares. Really liked it!

Going to have to sneak some more rides soon :)

That is all.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Oh that little Parallel Twin will run circles around your Vulcan 900 :grin2: It revs a lot quicker and gets up to speed fast. It is nimble and very quick off the line. Trust me the sound is fine especially if you travel at highway speeds where the Vulcan S will rev twice as much as the Vulcan 900 and with an aftermarket exhaust will not only be noisy as heck but also drone like crazy which will drive you mad after a while. The Vulcan 900 is more comfortable on long trips. So it's a trade off. For short fun trips the Vulcan S is amazing for longer jaunts or overnight trips I would say the Vulcan 900 wins. Glad you have a choice now :grin2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts