Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a small bag to carry essentials on my Vulcan 900 Custom.

I dont want saddle bags or anything that big or obvious. I was considering something that might be part of a backrest for the passeger.

What do you guys use?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I use a Cortech super mini tank bag sometimes. Its just small enough to fit between the seat and speedo panel. Not wild about the look but its kind of nice to just pop it off and carry in if you have valuables in it. It has a padded back with magnets in it that holds pretty secure on tank.
http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tank_bags/

·
Registered
22 Posts
before I bought my LT I used a m18a1 claymore bag, its water resistant, small, and when empty can be folded up and put in your back pocket.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use a Cortech super mini tank bag sometimes. Its just small enough to fit between the seat and speedo panel. Not wild about the look but its kind of nice to just pop it off and carry in if you have valuables in it. It has a padded back with magnets in it that holds pretty secure on tank.
http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tank_bags/
Add another vote for the tank bag. I had one before I got my saddlebags and I still use it from time to time. I like it because it attaches to the tank via magnets and I can take it with me when I go in my office, or wherever, or I can just leave it home.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just bought a small bag (Nelson Rigg CTB-175 Motorcycle Mini Roll Bag). It's the smallest bag they make. It fits well on the seat (backwards) but it also rides nicely hooked to the sissybar without using a luggage rack and doesn't touch the fender, just in case you have a passenger. Got a real bargin on ebay for $25 plus shipping, but I was just lucky because no one else bid on this item. Most ebay prices range around $49 plus shipping. Oh, ya, it even came with a rain cover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts