1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I have the slip streamer on my 900 Classic. Sorry, no pics at this time. Mine is not a quick release and installing is a bit of a pain, but it does do a good job of moving the air away from by body. I did put some lowers on to keep from having wind flow from under and around the tank. I can attest to the improved performance in cold weather as I have been out in 3 degree weather this winter, without grip heaters, and managed to keep from freezing my fingers off. I have had OEM and Memphis Shades in the past and like the Slip Streamer much better. The only other shield I would consider is a full faring, but don't like the looks of the Memphis Shades faring, and others are too high price for my pocket book......... Slip Streamer is a good alternative.....Walt E.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slip streamer

i like the shield but i really dont want one that is that much of a pain to install and i would love to be able to quickly remove becouse i like riding in town with out a shield. any 1 have a quick release methode on these falcons? also considering the memphis shades demon but i dont think it is big enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts