Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planing to buy my 900 custom on april 2010 and mean while I'm buying all my riding gear so that i don't spend a lot of money all at once... I checked a site that i Loved Sportsbiketrackgear.com. While I found some stuff that i can use for cruising it is mainly a sports bike site. DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW A GOOD SITE JUST FOR CRUISER GEAR AND OTHER ACCESSORIES.

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Somebody pointed me to leatherup.com and it seems to have some good stuff. Not just cruiser gear, but there's a lot of cruiser gear there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree with Frank, leatherup is a very good site - that's where I've gotton most of my gear. The prices are low, the shipping is fast and the quality is good. There is also a 30 day refund/exchange policy.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've gotten some great deals from NewEnough.com on all sorts of stuff. They're not strictly cruiser gear, but have most everything. Be sure to check their "closeouts" section. Very fast shipping, generous "no questions" return policy. They may not always have every size available in every color, but some great discounts if you can find what you want.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sites For Cruiser Gear

I'm planing to buy my 900 custom on april 2010 and mean while I'm buying all my riding gear so that i don't spend a lot of money all at once... I checked a site that i Loved Sportsbiketrackgear.com. While I found some stuff that i can use for cruising it is mainly a sports bike site. DOES ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW A GOOD SITE JUST FOR CRUISER GEAR AND OTHER ACCESSORIES.

THANKS IN ADVANCE...
I have several aftermarket options for the 900 line you might consider to add some "bling" to your ride, hope I can help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts