Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there was a list of the staff posted around here. It would be helpful for members who do not want to post little problems. Plus it give a little recognition to the people who work hard at keeping the site cleaned up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering about that too. On the Volusia Riders site (also run by motorcycle.com) I am a Moderator. There is also an administrative staff. They're a little rowdier over on VR and occasionally threads need to be locked or members given "time out"

Don't be afraid to ask any bike related question, no matter how small it seems. Some of us FEED on giving answers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do not worry about me. I am a Moderator over at the Duramaxforum. I get constant PMs and visitor messages about from people who are not sure what answer to beleive. We have more than our share of rowdy members. We also craeted a lounge for members to cut loose in. It can only be seen if you request to join the group so average people do not see it. It gets pretty rough in there some days

·
hasbeen
258 Posts
There is a forum leaders tab at the bottom of the forums page. I used to be an admin but a disagreement over another site through email looked to have ended that. Even though I built this site and promoted the current mods I was booted to user without warning.
That's my story, well anyway I will still lurk and contribute when I can :) happy riding

·
Registered
311 Posts
There is a forum leaders tab at the bottom of the forums page. I used to be an admin but a disagreement over another site through email looked to have ended that. Even though I built this site and promoted the current mods I was booted to user without warning.
That's my story, well anyway I will still lurk and contribute when I can :) happy riding
indianaroadracer/has-been
I want to Thank you for your contribution to the site, Sorry to hear of your unwarranted demotion for a disagreement.
But look at it on the bright side You probably have the best seat in the house now.
Thanks again
Hurricain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts