Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add a sissy bar / small backrest / small luggage rack to my 2013 Classic (not LT). I was quoted $1100 by a Kawasaki dealer. I almost spit up in my mouth.

Any suggestions on what you might have added? I added a pic of something similar to what I want - although I'm looking for chrome, not black.

Cheers, Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I put on the national cycle model with the luggage shelf nice quality

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I went with the Cobra mini. I liked the low profile. I haven't put a luggage rack yet. I think I paid around 250 for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
I put the LT OEM rack on my 900C. Works ok but it seems to ride a little far back on the bike. FYI, the rack off of a V2K will fit as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
It cost me $600 Cdn but the dealer was going out of business so there were sale prices everywhere......

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking to add a sissy bar / small backrest / small luggage rack to my 2013 Classic (not LT). I was quoted $1100 by a Kawasaki dealer. I almost spit up in my mouth.

Any suggestions on what you might have added? I added a pic of something similar to what I want - although I'm looking for chrome, not black.

Cheers, Rick[/QUOTE

I ordered my set-up for meancycles.com. The brand is highway hawk. I believe they have it in chrome.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts