Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly as the title says lol -- I have exausted everywhere I can think of t find a black sissy bar and luggage rack to fit my 2014 Vulcan 900 Classic. I found a sweet looking one at cruiser customizing and was titled to fit a 900 custom-- I called and they said it will not fit the classic :0(

So after the long winded story lol -- can anyone point me in the direction of some quality sissy bar / luggage racks that are black?

The other question was can I get a chrome one and have it powder coated black :0)

thanks for the chance to post and ask,
Markus

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just had a look at Ebay (uk) and found this - Highway Hawk 524-3039B the ebay item number is 131447935179. The same seller also lists a rack to suit Highway Hawk 525-0031B ebay number 131414670995. The listing also states that these will fit 900 classic and 900 custom so it may be that all sissy bars are interchangeable. Maybe the supplier you found simply hasn't tried it on a classic and didn't want to sell to you without being sure it would fit?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi again, just checked the Highway Hawk USA web site and these are listed there. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts