Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have normal saddle bags. But for every day use I am looking for some thing less thick, only on one side. Any ideas ?

what would be the problem if I bought single sided saddle bag for Indian or Harley and try to put on meanStreak ?
I only have some one to make holes according to my existing brackets , right ?

Thank yoiu.

·
Registered
509 Posts
What do you think about tank bags? I'm looking at this magnetic tank bag and it has tons of great reviews.

Otherwise, I don't see any issues with a single side as long as it will mount, like you said, maybe with some modification to the bracket. Is there a place you can check it out, to see if it fits?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think about tank bags? I'm looking at this magnetic tank bag and it has tons of great reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GRR4OC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_smhfAb5VQ0FJP

Otherwise, I don't see any issues with a single side as long as it will mount, like you said, maybe with some modification to the bracket. Is there a place you can check it out, to see if it fits?
This is so not what I was looking for. But nonetheless its an awesome idea. I will seriously consider this tank bag.
I also found some very decent looking single saddle about only 3-4 inch thick(deep), which goes on with straps.
That too I am thinking about.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Got'a'feelin' MN-Rider is going to move this discussion/thread to the appropriate Forum...

Hold on to your helmets, fellas...it gets a little bumpy when he does that :serious:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts