Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm trying to find some different lenses for my 900 custom signal lights. Does anyone know where a guy could get some?

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I guess I'm ignorant on this, so bear with me. What is the allure of changing the lenses? Do they look different when lighted? Is it just a change for the overall look of the bike? Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I guess I'm ignorant on this, so bear with me. What is the allure of changing the lenses? Do they look different when lighted? Is it just a change for the overall look of the bike? Thanks.
For me, it was strictly cosmetic. I just didn't like the look of the orange lenses with the red, black, and chrome of my bike. I put on clear lenses and use amber mirrored bulbs so the lights still light up amber which they have to by law here in Illinois. I put them on both the front and back. Forgive the crappy photo, but I just snapped it quick with my phone in my dirty garage.

I got the lenses and bulbs on ebay, my husband has a 900 custom and it has the same lenses as my 500.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi There, the reason I'm changing the lenses is strictly cosmetic! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
i picked up my smoke lenses off ebay at a great price. They had clear as well. I got all 4 in 1 deal. Picked up some orange bulbs are they work just fine. Cosmetic only, the stock lenses stuck out like a sore thumb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts