Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such thing as a complete side mount tag kit for the 900's?:confused: If so were can i get one? I came upon some parts to make a kit work but I'm unsure of it, I don't want to order anything unless I know It will work. any suggestions would help allot. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Last year down at Biketoberfest in Daytona they were burning the choppers up because of those tag plates. Can they give you a ticket though if your out of state? I wouldnt figure they could? I know I thought it was funny cause the big dealership down there almost everyone of their chops had the verticle side mount on it and I was like how can they sell it in here if its illegal haha!! Just another way to get some more money out of you I guess.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I don't know the law and have been curious about that same question. If something is legal in your state can another state give you a ticket for it? Like if your state allows vertical sidemount plates and you go to a state that DOES NOT allow vertical plates can you get a ticket? I know if you state doesn't require a helmet but you go into a state that does you can get a ticket for not wearing one. How come if your state DOES NOT require a front plate on your car, and you go into a state that does they can't give you a ticket? And what about window tint laws??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts