Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always thought a motorcyclist should have facial hair. We're a week into Movember now, and this is all I've managed so far:

Before anyone asks "How many years did you get?" -- I'm afraid that face is a life sentence...

Can you do better? I want to see 900 riders' mos, beards, and goats! If they're Movember mos, better still!

You can check out my Mo Space at http://mobro.co/charlesquinn.

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I cheated. I always have a full beard! I haven't trimmed it though this month...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's one I USED to have ... Not sure if I can get back there by the end of the month though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoops, I started the thread then forgot to post my end-of-Movember pic:

I've kept the mo but trimmed the handlebars. I had a great Movember and raised over $800 without trying too hard ... going for $1000 next year, but I'll have to shave it off first!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dude I wanna look like you. That is some awesome facial hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Thanks dude. Facial hair growing is kind of a winter "hobby" for me. The Hulk Hogan tach was part of a full beard I had and was dismantling it piece by piece last spring. Here is a gag shot of the whole thing.. You probably would never recognize me if you passed me on the street... enjoy

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Wow, I don't have a recent pic but nothin's changed much since this one was taken. This was right after buying my 9 in '07; hence the stupid grin!

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts

My Mo. I recently had to trim it for a job interview...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts