Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on the show chrome radiator cover, rectifier cover, and the rear master cylinder cover. We all know manufacturer pictures are garbage!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great. Did you think about adding a chrome swing arm cover? I have the 900 Custom in Burnt Candy Orange also, and I put on the chrome swing arm cover. It makes a world of difference to the back end, really makes it stand out. I also bought a Chrome belt guard cover, that, alone with the swing arm cover really make the left side of the bike stand out. Just some thoughts. Also, what type of foot pegs/controls do you have? they look great

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great. Did you think about adding a chrome swing arm cover? I have the 900 Custom in Burnt Candy Orange also, and I put on the chrome swing arm cover. It makes a world of difference to the back end, really makes it stand out. I also bought a Chrome belt guard cover, that, alone with the swing arm cover really make the left side of the bike stand out. Just some thoughts. Also, what type of foot pegs/controls do you have? they look great
Do you have any pics of that swing arm cover? I already have the chrome belt guard , i think it was stock. The pegs are kuryakyn swing wings. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'll bump this up. A chrome radiator cover is high on my list of cosmetic mod wants, and would love to see some more examples. BigSarge, I like yours -- who made it?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll bump this up. A chrome radiator cover is high on my list of cosmetic mod wants, and would love to see some more examples. BigSarge, I like yours -- who made it?

Both the radiator cover and the rectifier cover are show chrome, i got them from phat performance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
cover

i really like the ones from irate customs. i thik im going to do the maltese cross on mine.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I usually don't like covers on there but that is the nicest I've seen.

Took my stock R&R cover off as I think it looks cheap, let it breath any way & form fallows function.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts