Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my BikeMaster HID kit the other day, I installed the bulb in the headlamp but haven't tried it out as yet, presently trying to rewire the 2 car horns. I'm trying to decide if I should remove my lightbar beside the main headlight. Here's my present lightbar with 20 watt halogens in them, I think with the HID I will not need the lightbar? Might be too bright with lightbar and also HID. I want to keep the spots on the engine guard though and put 4 watt LEDs in them.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Leave 'em alone with the correctly naims headlight Even HID they shouldn['t be too bright for oncoming traffic and the more lit up you are hopefully the more noticable. Plus the spots can give you more light width at night to catch critters out of the corner of your eye before they are in the road.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Leave 'em alone with the correctly naims headlight Even HID they shouldn['t be too bright for oncoming traffic and the more lit up you are hopefully the more noticable. Plus the spots can give you more light width at night to catch critters out of the corner of your eye before they are in the road.
Agree. Leave them on. I am planning to add a lightbar this summer. Yours look great. You'll be well seen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts