Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which brand and model of air pump do you recommend? I've searched for zero loss air pump for shocks but not sure what to get. Thanks.

·
Registered
580 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Think you'll find the Harley one and the Kawasaki one are made by Progressive, the suspension company owned by Kawasaki.

That always makes me laugh when the Harley boys are saying they've upgraded to Progressive Suspension, as it's basically what goes on Kawasaki as standard.

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have kepted my Kawa pump in the original package and added a ratchet and socket with it. This way I can take off my bags to add air if I want to. It makes the job so much easier.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I have the Progressive Suspension brand 0-60. But it is the old style as I have had it about 20 years....

Still looks like new and I have used it tons of time. I thionk it was about 25 bucks then. It isn't a mini style.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Think you'll find the Harley one and the Kawasaki one are made by Progressive, the suspension company owned by Kawasaki.

That always makes me laugh when the Harley boys are saying they've upgraded to Progressive Suspension, as it's basically what goes on Kawasaki as standard.
No it isn't... let's not make things up now. Progressive is owned by a parent company known as MAG Inc.

I would think any quality zero loss pump would work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts