Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this stuff so we purchased a Shark 6 Rider Interphone system, model SHKMBT688IL last week. Used on Sunday on a group ride. The system worked flawlessly. But none of the other riders in my club have a Bluetooth system and are all using a CB radio. So as much as we liked going wireless, we're going to go the wired route and use the Voyager's radio for the intercom then we'll get the CB radio installed.

The unit was used just one day, this past Sunday. I have a 3 year extended warranty which is transferable. If the unit can't be fixed, then your money gets refunded. The only thing you should need is Velcro to hold the speakers in the helmet as I doubt they would still be good when I remove them.

Price is $95 including shipping to the lower 48.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I better clarify the "If the unit can't be fixed, then your money gets refunded." statement. The unit isn't broken, that's just how the warranty works if it should ever need repairs.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I believe you get back the original purchase price of $106.99. The warranty cost $17.99.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No luck with Ebay. Max bid was $55 plus $5 shipping. So make me an offer on this brand new system, used only 1 day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts