Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I grately appreciate all the knowledge that I've been getting from everyone in this forum. I'm so glad there's a tool like this out there for Vulcan (and other Kawi) riders to use. Otherwise, I'd be sitting on a piece of cardboard with an array of tools in front of me, looking at the service manual with a :confused: look on my face.

Post in this thread if you enjoy this forum!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Otherwise, I'd be sitting on a piece of cardboard with an array of tools in front of me, looking at the service manual with a :confused: look on my face.
zippy, so what exactly do you have against cardboard an tools? how d'ya think these here fellas got so dang smart in the firs place? if'n it weren't for cardboard.. heck we dont even got such nice comfy ambiance.. jus a whole lotta money tied up in tools.. theys like drugs once you get hooked.. layin on the floor, lookin up her skirt, figurin how.. what you can fiddle with it.
cardboard is for sissies. there. ponchout

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Best Forum Ever!

Post in this thread if you enjoy this forum!
+1

I have learned many tips and tricks here. I have also met several of these fine folks in person and they are the kind of people worth hanging around. My life has been enriched by spending time with them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zippy, so what exactly do you have against cardboard an tools? how d'ya think these here fellas got so dang smart in the firs place? if'n it weren't for cardboard.. heck we dont even got such nice comfy ambiance.. jus a whole lotta money tied up in tools.. theys like drugs once you get hooked.. layin on the floor, lookin up her skirt, figurin how.. what you can fiddle with it.
cardboard is for sissies. there. ponchout
I have absolutely nothing against cardboard and tools. They are two of my best friends. However, my time with cardboard has and will continue to be much more productive thanks to a little direction from the guys who have true do-it-yourself attitudes, instead of a do-it-yourself attitude that needs a little help getting started.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
I agree! Forums like this are such a HUGE database of information! Thank you to EVERYONE who posts this information for us so we don't have to figure things out the hard way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts