Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there who can tell me how to set the clock on my '07 900? Thanks.

·
BOTM Winner, October/2012
291 Posts
Alternative, disconnect battery couple of minutes before noon or midnight, reconnect right at noon or midnight. more of a drastic approach but same results ...lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
with the key on,or the bike running.....press and hold the reset button till the time starts flashing(about 3 seconds) then release it. press the mode button once,this will start the hour # blinking.press the mode button repeatedly untill the hour you want is showing. Press the reset button once,this will start the minutes blinking. Press the mode button repeatedly again until the minutes you want is showing(and blinking). Press reset button once,this will make both hour and minutes flash at same time. Press mode button once and it is reset!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
with the key on,or the bike running.....press and hold the reset button till the time starts flashing(about 3 seconds) then release it. press the mode button once,this will start the hour # blinking.press the mode button repeatedly untill the hour you want is showing. Press the reset button once,this will start the minutes blinking. Press the mode button repeatedly again until the minutes you want is showing(and blinking). Press reset button once,this will make both hour and minutes flash at same time. Press mode button once and it is reset!
for some fellas all these steps seem daunting.. mode/reset buttons? Huh?
there being jus two buttons is bes to jus call em left n right.
The right is reset, the left is mode.
disconnect the batt at 12? Maybe you should jus put lectric tape over the display.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Manual has instructions

MOM is downloadable through the Kawasaki Website.:D It has the instructions in there. Each section has to be downloaded individually. In Adobe Acrobat format.

http://www.kawasaki.com/

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MOM is downloadable through the Kawasaki Website.:D It has the instructions in there. Each section has to be downloaded individually. In Adobe Acrobat format.

http://www.kawasaki.com/
Thanks. It was a kind of ungainly download, as you indicated, but worth it.

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Alternative, disconnect battery couple of minutes before noon or midnight, reconnect right at noon or midnight. more of a drastic approach but same results ...lol
That would work if the clocks didn't reset to 1:00 instead of 12 :grin2:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah. I tend to leave my display on odometer. When I'm riding along wondering what time it is, it's time to pay attention to my riding before that idiot turns left in front of me... :wink2:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am just the other way around. The only time I look at the trip/odometer is at a gas stop, or home.

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
I am just the other way around. The only time I look at the trip/odometer is at a gas stop, or home.
This would be the same for me, 99% of the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts