- The greed of corporations is reaching into every crevice known to consumers.
- The great resource known as MANUALSLIB.COM no longer has access to service manuals for Honda, Kawasaki or Yamaha powersports. The manuals were removed due to copy rights complaints by the big 3.
- Suzuki, however, seems content to supply those consumers and customers, who so desire, to work on their own equipment with the correct information. Apparently they get enough service work at the dealerships to not have to worry about the low cost of a manual. Manuals ,BTW, are one of the highest mark up items you can buy for your vehicle.
- With this sad event having taken place, it will be necessary for us, the consumers, to be even more supportive of each other in the sharing of information. It seems that snail mail will be the returning wave of the future. US mail still protected by anti-surveillance and seizure laws in the US.
- If anyone is willing and can share, please do