Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put this in a NeoTec and just never liked the use of a the two button controls or the handlebar control. Guess I'm getting too old to handle the fancy stuff. I've had it in the helmet for about 5 months but didn't use it too much. Most of the time I use a 1/2 helmet.

This is for the 10U helmet system with speakers, FM antenna, mic, and handlebar remote. No manual or charge cable (cable is standard USB and there's a link below for the manual). Also the small cap that covers the USB connection is missing.

This is a deal for someone looking to get one of these. They sell for about $269... I need $155 shipped to the lower 48, other areas a bit extra.

Manual: Sena 10U Manual

Sena URL: Sena 10U Description

Photo:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi i am a new user here. Can you please share some more specifications about this device? What communication protocols it is using?
If it can be effected by any interference?
The Sena units use Bluetooth to talk with your phone just as a normal earpiece. Bluetooth is also used to talk with other riders with Sena units and even some non-Sena systems. To be honest, I've never used the unit with other riders, only as a phone connection, however, there are some good links in my original post that would help (also posted below).

Manual: Sena 10U Manual

Sena URL: Sena 10U Description

1 - 3 of 3 Posts