Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago I bought a used '08 900 Classic LT for my son to ride. He doesn't use it as much as really justify's having it around and I need to trim some financial so after talking with him about it he says the old '82 Yamaha we have would suit his needs in a bike for now. I must say the 9 has been a GREAT bike for a starter bike for him and IMO out performs the 1300VTX we bought for my ex for a starter bike a few years ago. The fuel injection and lighter chassis than the VTX makes the 9 do everything better. Wish we had went the 9 route for the ex back then and it probably would have been a better starter for her. If you're here researching for such give the 9 some serious consideration as it's worthy of it. I'll probably look into getting my son back into something better a year or 2 down the road after we get his college path and future worked out a little more solid. I probably won't be around here much any longer as my bike is a Victory Cross Country but I had to come comment on the great machine the 9 is for the role it plays. Have a good one everyone and I'll try to come snoop every now and then. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts