Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a high quality image suitable for printing, finished size to be 37.25" long by 17.25" high. For printing purposes, the higher the resolution the better. I know my way around Photoshop some, so it doesn't have to be a perfect match. I'm looking for something with a motorcycle theme. I thought a sunset/sunrise with a bagger or two riding off would look awesome, but I'm open to suggestions! I plan to overlay my MC colors on a corner as well, if I can make it look right. This will be mounted on the wall in my den above the fireplace, and it will be pretty much the first thing anyone visiting will see.

I figure having a whole bunch of eyeballs looking will work better than just mine! And I don't mind paying some for the actual print either. So anyone want to help with my quest?

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I am looking for a high quality image suitable for printing, finished size to be 37.25" long by 17.25" high. For printing purposes, the higher the resolution the better. I know my way around Photoshop some, so it doesn't have to be a perfect match. I'm looking for something with a motorcycle theme. I thought a sunset/sunrise with a bagger or two riding off would look awesome, but I'm open to suggestions! I plan to overlay my MC colors on a corner as well, if I can make it look right. This will be mounted on the wall in my den above the fireplace, and it will be pretty much the first thing anyone visiting will see.

I figure having a whole bunch of eyeballs looking will work better than just mine! And I don't mind paying some for the actual print either. So anyone want to help with my quest?
for similar type stuff that I have done, I have went to google and searched through the images, but after you search, click the gear in the top right hand corner, then click advance search. In there you can tell it you want to find "Large" pictures and so forth. Just may want to check copyright stuff and so forth if you are going to use it for an emblem or something.

Just a couple I found on google real quick like. Or you could rob some from flicker or another photo share site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts