Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother and I are riding from DC area to Fairbanks AK, returning via Seattle and I figure by the time we hit Seattle we'll need tires. Anyone have a recommendation for a dealership, or dealers to avoid?

Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
My brother and I are riding from DC area to Fairbanks AK, returning via Seattle and I figure by the time we hit Seattle we'll need tires. Anyone have a recommendation for a dealership, or dealers to avoid?

Thanks.

Since no one has recommended a facility in Seattle here's one in Bremerton, WA which is just across the Puget Sound from Seattle.

Bremerton, Washington, Suzuki, Polaris,Victory Kawasaki,KTM, Motorcycle, ATV, Utility Vehicle, Dealer, New, Used, Parts. Service, Financing

I dealt with Cliffs for 2 years before leaving the "Left" coast and was treated fairly during every visit. The staff is friendly and competent, especially in the service shop.

Regardless of where you get your tires replaced give them a heads up so they can get your desired make and size in stock before your arrival. Also don't forget to play the "I'm on the road" card in case that gets you head of the line privileges.

·
Registered
673 Posts
1+ for good service at Cliff's cycle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts