Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new stock seat and used solo seat 4,000 miles of riding.

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey do you still have the seat? also shipping to 33993.. and do you have paypal...i assume it mounts up to the stock seat latch? oh do you know if will fit a custom?
Thanx

I'm asking $150 Not sure what shipping is, it depends on location

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking into if it's the same for the custom. I don't see why not its pretty much the same bike.

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far it looks like it will fit. I looked on meancycles and it's the same except for price. I have PayPal let me know if you want it. If you still have the stock seat all you do is screw in the old latch to the solo seat.

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey im gonna call tomorrow and see what they say, they all look the same but they do have differant numbers and prices. ill let you know tomorrow night when i get home

So far it looks like it will fit. I looked on meancycles and it's the same except for price. I have PayPal let me know if you want it. If you still have the stock seat all you do is screw in the old latch to the solo seat.

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey I just got off the phone with mean cycles and they said that they are differant, he was not sure what was differant but he said it will not fit..
sorry and good luck selling it

Sent by Lordz of Fire!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts