Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys & Gals...

I'm pricing out the cost to get my 900 Custom seat re-upholstered with the same black vinyl as stock because of some vandalism and am trying to see if it's justified to buy a new seat... Mustang perhaps? :D

I'm getting prices ranging from $100 to $300 for the job, which sounds a little steep considering it's a simple to seat to upholster without any stitching or such. Anyone know of what something like that should run?

Also: Is there a grade of vinyl I should be looking at that closely matches the stock seat?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Would you be interested in getting a whole new stock seat. I replaced mine with a Saddlemen seat and the original is like new in the Saddlemen box. I would sell it for $50 + shipping if you are interested. PM me if you are interested. If you give me your zip I can even get a UPS estimate for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a perfect one for you. I re done my factory seat and carefully removed the cover. To fix yours all you would have to do is put it on and staple it back. I will sell you mine. P.S. I also have a saddleman solo seat in mint shape also for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts