Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have problems getting your riders seat back on. Mine doesn't quite lineup for the screws to lineup with the hole. I had to walk away from it.......Any tips?...Thanks Bill G

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had to have someone sit on mine to get the holes to line up. My biggest problem was getting the front on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
1500 Nomad with a Mustang seat and back rest when I bought it 3 weeks ago. The guy put some audio system on it directly wired to the battery and I couldn't tell if it was on or off. Well, pulled it out of the shed to go for a ride and it must have been on because it was dead. Pulled the seat, disconnected the system's wiring as I have no need for music when on a motorcycle, and gave it a quick jump. Then it took me 45 minutes to get the seat mounted under the front tab to get it back together because there was no room to move it with the back rest.

Now I have to tear into the rest and remove the 4 speakers and all the wiring taking up all my handlebar real-estate. I don't even listen to the radio in the car, I certainly won't be listening to the radio on the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts